Our historic stone house was built in 1803 by early Scottish
settlers in the area. The new barn has
20 spacious box stalls and a 200 x 60 indoor arena. The facilities also include two well-groomed
outdoor riding pens (one 400 x 150 and the other 200 x 100) as well as many
turn out paddocks.
Animal care is very important to us. We feed top quality purchased mixed grain and
oats. We grow and harvest our own hay,
it consist of a mix of timothy grass, orchard grass and alfalfa. Horses are fed grain twice a day and hay 3
times a day.
Horses are cleaned daily and are monitored throughout the
day and any signs of illness are attended to immediately. They are groomed daily, kept under lights and
blanketed to insure a good hair coats.